We’re always on the lookout for talented new people to join our fantastic team. If you think you have something we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Apply for one of our current opportunities below or get in touch with us using the form opposite.
We are currently recruiting for hard-working Housekeeping Assistants at Walwick Hall Hotel, working on a minimum 25 hour per week contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel public areas and servicing hotel guest bedrooms to an immaculate standard. Ideally you will be quality focussed, with a passion for presentation and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, high-standards environment. Previous experience in a similar role is desired but not essential. Must be available to work weekends as well as early morning starts and later finishes on a flexible rota.
As a Housekeeper you will be tasked with changing the linens on beds as well processing the cleaning of these in our in house laundry. Immaculate presentation of all areas of the Hotel is the passion of our housekeeping team.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist with laundry when necessary.
• Cleaning hotel public areas.
• Servicing guest bedrooms and bathrooms to the Walwick Hall standard.
• Ensure guest requests are met – e.g extra bedding, pillows, cots.
• Engage positively with guests and represent the business well.
• Advise of any stock items running low.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Positive attitude and approach to work.
- Flexibility to assist in all Housekeeping areas.
- Ensure all equipment used is used in-line with training.
- Pride in maintaining standards.
- Ability to work in a team and take instruction.
- Report any maintenance issues to your line manager immediately.
- Due to our location and the requirement to work shifts, a driving licence with own transport or access to flexible lifts is essential.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years housekeeping experience within a luxury hotel setting.
What we offer:
- Minimum 25 hours per week, paid for every hour you work.
- £13 per hour.
- Great pension enrolment scheme.
- 30 days holiday pro rata holiday allowance (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Uniform provided.
- Discounts on food and treatments, free use of spa and gym.
- 20% discount on dining and accommodation.
- New Staff Incentive reward of £1000 upon completion of a 6 month probation period.
- Access to our Refer A Friend referral scheme – £250 finders fee for any staff referred after a 6 month probation period.
At Walwick Hall, we provide great opportunities for extra training, and there is a clear progression route for those willing to go the extra mile.Apply Now View all jobs