Food and Beverage Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Food and Beverage Manager to join the team at Walwick Hall Country Estate and Spa working within our boutique hotel, Walwick Hall.
We want you to lead our F&B team, consistently delivering excellence.
We are looking to recruit a professional food and beverage manager who will be responsible for managing all F&B operations ensuring an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff rotas, provide ongoing training with the F&B team. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
Design exceptional drink menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Must be able to drive and be flexible with working patterns.
- To be great at up-selling – anticipating customer needs as well as improving the bottom line.
- Proven food and beverage management experience at a minimum 2 rosette level.
- Wine knowledge and Cocktail creation experience essential.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, EPOS SYSTEM, POS).
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery at delegation and dealing with multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of food and beverage trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets where necessary.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded dedicated to consistent high-level service provision.
Use the form opposite or email your CV and cover letter to Rachel@WalwickHall.com
Other Current Vacancies
Chef de Partie