A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Manager to join the team at Walwick Hall Country Estate and Spa working within our boutique hotel, Walwick Hall.
We are looking to recruit a General Manager who will deliver the strategic goals of the business, look after the team, lead our brand proposition, uphold our current standards and help improve our P&L.
You will be working alongside our directors and be responsible for delivering their vision for the business. You will lead our loyal team members to implement the brand standards as we continue our journey to become the first choice luxury destination to stay, eat, drink, spa in Northumberland.
You will understand how to maximise revenue within all facets of the business, and you will be required to take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the company. Ideally, you will have had previous experience in managing small teams within a boutique hotel, and you will have a sound knowledge of food and drink offerings in a similar sized property.
– To ensure all departments operate to the standard expected and deliver the brand vision.
– To ensure all guests requests and preferences are acted upon to drive guest satisfaction.
– To ensure that the facilities aspects of the Estate are well maintained to meet customer standards (and legal requirements).
– Regularly appraise the performance and development of all managers.
– Maintain cost and efficiency controls through establishing standards of output for all business aspects.
– Build a high profile within the hotel with regular team interaction in the public areas, sales outlets (spa, self-catering) and office.
– To ensure that each department has an agreed training plan in operation.
– To ensure that revenue in all areas is maximised at all times.
In return we offer.
– Competitive salary
– 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays
– F&B discounts
– Contributory Pension Scheme
– Health Club Membership
Use the form opposite or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com